Saturday, September 3, 2011

Photobucket
I know, I know, I know... it seems I have been really slack lately. I probably have. But I have things to blame it on. Such as, 18 hours of school a week, tennis practice, and the rise and fall of a PR internship. I've also been cooking a lot -inspired by all the delicious food I ate in Australia while I was home. So you know what that means - food posts to come! Nom nom nom.

Anyway here are a few of my recent purchases. Recent meaning - 2 months ago - ha! I had been eyeing these out at Hampden Clothing for soooo long, and finally got them once they went on sale. (Grr to the student budget). The first is a snakeprint Acne dress which I am in love with. It's mega comfy and is perfect for fat days. The second is a Mara Hoffman fringe top. When I get some good outfit photos of them both I will definitely post them so stay tuned!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Klee xx

1 comment: